Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why Do You Have Phantom Periods

The anti-bullying Newsletter 36


for a world of work without harassment, discrimination, violence, harassment and exclusion (bullying)!
petitions court dates ... ... ... Law and Justice AGG ..... TV shows ... dignity of the human judgments .... ... .... actions stories ... stories ... Art .... Products ... Performance ... exclusion ..
"Not only the German justice is incorruptible! All over the world can be tempted with the largest sum of money no more judges to administer justice. "
Bertolt Brecht
The history of a case of exclusion, not many want to admit, it happens every day for thousands in this country, despite AGG or dismissal protection law.
"A case of exclusion."
of Hardy.R. Occurred

the whole, in a Bavarian town, in a company that manufactures and distributes worldwide children's toys.

The history
Congratulations to those who are happy in their work and go almost every day like to work. That is, these days, this country has become really rare. You've made it really good. I know how it feels when one encounters on the way to work, a sense of happiness. Yes, I finally allowed them to experience that feeling. It was in that market leaders, Middle Franconian toy company, many children make you happy and keep a smiling face as logo. Yes there were times when not just the children were made happy but also the staff like working there. Customers and visitors felt that the creativity and friendliness of the staff they encountered. But then we discovered there instruments of leadership that can now be found under the New German collective term "bullying". "Bullying," a term many of us no longer like that sometimes seems taken off quite well and was already some "ignorant" is ridiculed. I like that concept now any more. I would speak of exclusion of people from low motivation. But as a slogan are good, the term "bullying" and its facets "Bossing" and "staffing" all times. But we would rather remain in the term exclusion. Because nothing else is. Exclusion of people has always existed.

My personal case
March we had 2007 of the "war on and around my workplace" and the related, to me directed, 5-year bullying - campaign by means of a legal settlement, though without fair conclusion, his sad end. I had my lawyer to advise a kind of bullying - a diary, this I added then just add the appropriate original documents.
These documents are intended to underline the truth of my report. The result was my report on the "abyss in Playmobland" or the chronicle of a targeted harassment campaign. I gladly present to you this report (90 pages in PDF format 6.9 MB) is available. (The book we published soon)
But now I talk about the difficulty of how short you such a large event such as that as a report or brief statement does not lose its credibility.
I just start to enumerate things and situations that were struck me over the years and I was in a state of law I never thought possible and I deeply unfair, and even experienced people have Disparaging and still feel this way: The first notice


First, scattered small gossip culminating in tangible slander. We went to unclear instructions, unjustified accusations and provocations, which are then in the first, ended because of an unspoken word pronounced, immediate termination in February 2004.

The special service, the depreciation
I want to tell of how even the Employment Agency (depreciation) the pressure on me even tighter in which it is the judicial verdict, the first coming Dismissal process, even before the scheduled finish date in March, anticipating and me for three months from receipt of benefit (ALG 1) excluded.
can often such a barrier, especially in the first months of unemployment existence be devastating. The opposing team gets the depreciation of knowledge about the financial situation of the already dismissed, arguing the quality time in the form: "Agree to the transformation of the termination without notice in a timely notice of! Then they escape but the embargo by the employment agency ". Of severance pay or even the actual bullying - case "and the illegality of the dismissal, without notice whether or time, because no question is more.

The dependencies
I would also tell them that I have a big part of my unemployment benefits claim had already used up before it came to a hearing before the Labour Court (November 2004). How do I know in the meantime had then, that I should prove a plaintiff that an unspoken word was not said. After all, the allegedly injured party to testify as a witness. His heavy reliance by the defendant was not considered at all. Also, I had to see that he actually made this statement before the court that it was believed without reservation, although he repeatedly contradicted. Yet was the Judgement in my favor. But only because the judges dismissed without notice, in response to the alleged incident, felt to be unreasonably high. Although I
five times by the clear verdict for the company auditioned and unequivocally offered my labor, I was always sent back home. They wanted to go by the company to appeal. This is exactly what they did in January 2005.

Hr. Hartz and his fruit
Even as the hardness of the Hatz IV legislation struck me is worth a view. The date for the appeal hearing was slow in coming. Meanwhile, ran out of my entitlement to unemployment compensation in May 2005. Due to the new Hartz IV legislation, I would now been forced to make to the world a "bankruptcy". Even savings, which I had set aside for the education of my daughter many years ago and who were clearly earmarked, would have been debriefed. I had to see how I was driven because of the slander and lies of others in the social decline. This experience was deeply humiliating, demeaning and degrading.
So I was not before the state "my pants" down and got no income, because without health and pension insurance.

That court
On 5 July 2005, then held the appeal hearing before the LAG Nuremberg. In the course of negotiation was clear that a verdict would go out again in my favor. But a verdict knew the opposing lawyer to prevent a lawyer trick. knowing full well about my financial situation, he suddenly claimed that I was going to threaten my former boss. This claim he did not elaborate on the need to prove to mention. But he had forced the court in a renewed inquiry. For a new trial date the judge could only name a date in November 2005. He then proposed a settlement that provided for an immediate reinstatement. My lawyer advised me to accept the comparison and reminded me of my thanks to the Hartz IV legislation, bad financial situation. On July 6, 2005, I took
then my work at the company on. You can imagine how that looked.

corporate freedoms in the welfare state
The end of my employment was long before a fait accompli. But they found no reason. Also, I sat down to defend. So I had to sit on as the list of candidates for council elections in March 2006. I missed a place in the works, unfortunately, up two places. But my candidacy had least given me a six-month protection against dismissal. This dismissal was primarily important for this that I could do it again new claims for unemployment benefits I accumulate. For if my head did it (he had already tried in January) I terminate without notice again, I would again, descended the steep decline in Hartz IV. Because the company had its payment obligations under the first-instance ruling and the settlement before the LAG, failed with respect to the employment agency. This turned out to me as the employment agency in October 2006 recalled the arrears. I was able to trace a payment or non payment by the Company at any time.

The works
Furious was the end of my employment. Hardly had the grace period expired, was again "shot" at me. The council now wanted nothing more to do for me. On the contrary, he now, for henchmen. So it proved in any case is for me, when I saw the reason for termination of the second termination without notice read. The reason was, I would have threatened the council chairman. How was the part of management to such an outrageous story I can understand only in part. But I can not prove such a conjecture. Because it would mean that I would have given the works of the famous knife. Distances itself at once the works council in writing of the reason for termination of their attorney. She claimed no knowledge of the reason for termination to have. In this context, the two arches hearing on the proposed termination of the works are worth seeing and revealing. Here it becomes clear what kind of slander you wanted to move on the part of management in the "battle".
I do not want to dwell on the false and often insulting pleadings of the opposing lawyer. Speaking for themselves. The whole thing ended then finally judicially, not just a comparison. Here I had to realize how abundant the state then served on the compensation. He is apparently unable to pass laws or enforce existing laws that were designed to prevent such a story.

My thoughts on the exclusion and the culture medium
Even in the most recent, German history was always a means of exclusion to take a person's dignity. For example, in the other German state, which no longer exists, was instead a massive exclusion of people. There it was usually for reasons of political expediency. But many people found themselves in the vortex of exclusion, did not even know that what they had done or had to pay for them. That is now history. This is actually also really good. However, I can remember as "learned GDR citizens" have been ridiculed by the others and had to put up with the question: " How could you allow an injustice Sun "The answer to this question were similar:" ... .. I could be arrested ... .. my family, my children would have suffered if I had protested ... it would be in the worst case Russian tanks rolled back. "However, history is repeating itself, albeit under different circumstances. In this, the current German government is increasingly marginalized people again, that history repeats itself yet again?

The new reasons
But the motives involved are very much lower and more primitive. Since there are companies that want to reduce the staff and do not know how for long-term employees are in and for the companies "gray" has become, can bypass the handle existing employment protection. Since it takes just once to the middle of defamation, which then leads to the exclusion of the person slandered. There have supervisors who understand far too little of leadership and "problems" sit out until they hatch into these problems. The one employee that the "problems" had, then made the problem case and the disturber of the peace operation. In this case the supervisor was only incompetent. He covered up his incompetence so that it points the finger at the other. The human consequences for the bullied employees are usually devastating and shape it up to her death. But there is no real help for them.
This will be only two examples of times that lead (low) motivation here and now to the exclusion of people. But who is on today and is fighting back against this injustice? Who now helps victims of exclusion? No one need fear that he was arrested for his free opinion. It is also not expected to roll back Russian tanks. So, what keeps you from, where is your courage? Yes! It has become bad in the world of work in this country. Freedom in this country now goes only as far as the budget goes, if at all. Thanks to Mr Hartz has named after him and the legislation itself this is exacerbated.
E.3.
An exhibition of bullying
http://www.wenn-keiner-gruesst.de/index_flash.htm
http://www.skulptur-projekte.de/kuenstler/siekmann/
Please contact or support includes:
http://adam-stiftung.de,
http://www.mobbing-seminare.com,
http://www.arbeitsrecht-seminare.com,
http://www.wir-helfen-uns- selbst.de,
http://milanstation.de;
http://mobbing-gegner.de,
http://www.mein-parteibuch.de,
http://www.afa-spd-ahrweiler. de,
http://www.arbeitsplatz-mobbing-suedbaden.de,
http://www.mobbingstop.de
http://www.stop-kirchensubventionen.de/
http://www.revo.org
http://www.spart-euch-die-kirche.de/
http://www.kirchenopfer.de/
http://www.flegel-g.de /

0 comments:

Post a Comment