Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nyc Criminal Court 120-55 Kew Gardens Blvd

The anti-bullying Newsletter 37


"Not to speak of itself, is a very genteel hypocrisy."
Friedrich Nitzsche

And another victim is fighting for his last chance and everyone is looking way. Go to content read:
And the union looks away?
by Milan P.

letter to the union.
Good day Mrs. S.,
can rest assured you are still at the very bottom Copied Mail, July 28 2004 remember. In it I asked you or the IGM to legal counsel. Why I never got an answer?
Then when it was too late because VW had already made me flat, I received on my new request, then you include the mail (dated May 2, 2007) on the grounds of non-contributions. Today I know it to IGM-response behavior / functioning was not only me, in front a members-counsel to press really. But this tawdry IGM practice is now known to the public. The IG Metall members will probably be so slow realized that it is only a review of the IGM club is, you can rely on in an emergency in any way.
For you dear W., a good example, in case you did not know how the IGM treats its members. Since your probably very artificial outrage in the press helps little that all pick on the IGM. Here you see one of the real reasons for it. As long as the broker deals with such a hypocritical and ignorant IGM-morality, it's probably still down with this but oh How, in your opinion, unwarranted attack standing IGM. And colleagues like U., L., V. etc. do it now everything humanly possible to speed up the IGM extinction. Bravo and thank you!
What your actions, Mrs S. was done, hopefully you will soon be clear, I'm sure. This mail will then be the chronicle of my story is not finished, published by the press with joy. You will then be objectionable to your behavior that I blame them here, the failure to act, public comment allowed. They have harmed not sure of the IGM. On the contrary, you have it, after all, save costs and thus used. The call is yes already battered. Certainly this behavior is no downside for you. On the contrary, your Chairman Mr Jürgen P., applies the same shabby tactics: hear nothing, see nothing, and never respond to requests for assistance. Until it is too late. And continue to be always well-behaved on the side of bullies which helps ultimately the economy.
Bravo IGM. Keep it up, a clean worker representation we have here in Germany! The self-destructive action on this probably does not?
so much fun? and a good trip into the abyss!
second Sincerely
Milan P.

Letter, the answer
Dear Mr. P.,
as you have been told you have after November 2004, no more membership fees paid to the IG Metall Wolfsburg. According to our achievements of the IG Metall Articles may be granted only in government charges on contributions. This principle applies to a dormant membership, which in your case there is not. Also resting membership means that there is no compensation.
in case of a dormant membership, only the membership as such, maintained without mutual claims. That is, the Member is not obliged to pay contributions and vice versa provided the IG Metall no benefits, no particular protection. When Membership is at rest it is just a measure to the survival of a membership, such as during an extended stay abroad to maintain. However, there is also a gap year or other extended absence, the opportunity while continuing to pay membership fees, membership with full entitlement to maintain. This you have not done so. They have done no more contributions from December 2004. According to our Articles of Association is a member of that max with his contributions. three months after the due date in the residue is deleted. Such a deletion has occurred in your case, since you have not even responded to our letter and we have no new address, which you can be reached, indicates.
A legal protection is not possible.
Sincerely
IG Metall W.
Silvia S.
legal secretary

third Letter, the victim wrote.
Good day Mrs. S.,
I need the counsel for the IG - metal. My IGM - Viewing - No is: 7,777,700th
Reason: After 8 years of
is stationed in Barcelona I return now to VW-WOB. The approach my boss is very thoughtless, reckless and unfair, because: a.
) my personal and family concerns, not including
b.) me implausible and contradictory justifications are given
c.) said it for me is no work, while HDA was (SSSS - Personal, further details below) was awarded a new contract
d.) it already announced that I, because I do not want to return to W., I look for a new job in S.
e.) after WW I left a colleague to a month off for B. S., to complete a part of my work today.
Some personal data:
Hardcover: 01.01 ....
Married, wife is Sp
A daughter, 23, lives with us and is currently in training
For 18 years I am at WW in W. employed 8 years in SSSS - stationed project, 2 years in the body-in pre-planning and the last 8 years as CCC - Resident in SSS - B.
SSSS = quick .... Global Logistics
SSSS CCC is a so-called logistics - service providers. The company was founded to handle at CCC projects in Sp. SSS-packed vehicle parts or get them from sp. Parts producers delivered packaged. SSSS these vehicle parts stored in sea containers, then by ship to the WW weekly - delivered overseas factories.
Below I try to explain the facts.
People involved are:
Ms. K. - G. (since 1:05:04 Head of WW - Brand Logistics PP was, until about 21 / 2 years head of department, so on the spot HZ)
HZ (Department Head CCC W., PL-C. From 1:07:04 no longer worked for the CCC)
HB (for a short time department head in the CCC, PL-CD. ). Before him it was HH, he is now engaged in WW do Brasil.
HR, PP - DD1, Deputy Director and Deputy Director
HW, PL - DD6, since autumn 2003, Deputy Director in the newly established UA. Packaging design and my direct supervisor
HDA, SSSS - Clerk and timely (think since June 04) employed by WW - N. paid, but the CCC
HDA a key role in the current conflict. To understand this, I must here explain some of its activities.
HDA was 8 years ago when I came to the SS, already operate there.
Here, chronologically, stations of its activities.
first As a resident for WW - Argentina.
second Director of the SSS-AVG (job-tracking group), whereas this was under
SSS - Personal. He remained SSSS - personnel, disciplinary action but the WW-CCC assumed. Its function was specified in the contract between WW-CCC and SSS. His salary he received from WW SSSS CCC paid under contract to SSS. SSS had to pay to SSSS, labor law, a questionable constellation. Especially since Mr.
. DA in the correspondence as manager of a CCC - MRP. B. identifies.
The WW-CCC but not in Sp MRP and therefore no manager.
third After disagreements arose between SSSS and HDA, Fri KG I informed about it.
order to avoid serious consequences to him, he was offered a WW contract.
He was a WW - Staff - number and an address in G.
setting justification in the contract:
HDA is the future site of a retiring due to retire SSSS - employees are trained. Its function remained as in 2 described.
4th After the end of WW - contract, he was again as SSSS - out staff. His salary was paid by WW at SSSS. His Function remained as in 2 described.
5th SSSS was this year at re-integration of his person, they were waiting for his appearance at work. HR informed me on 05/06/2004 that the CCC from 1.05. no longer pay for his salary. The fact is, HDA, a new WW - Treaty of WW - N. issued. WW-CCC pays his salary. The function has to call the SSS as HR - Managing Director told not changed.
As you can see, were made employment contract all sorts of "tricks" to help HDA. But this should not lead to my disadvantage as VW employee.
history
I was stopped by the CCC for the activity as R. B. After a 4-week fast forward through the CCC - I was sent to departments Sp. Professional and disciplinary action, I was the then Head of Department-Mr. As assigned. Later Hr. H. My area of responsibility, so I took it out of the talks was to ensure that the logistics service provider working in SSS as well as supplying WW - Ocean - works were guaranteed. A job description was not at that time.
Before his mission to Mr. B. told me. H. in person, in the summer of 2003, that I was assigned to the packaging design PP-CCC.
Reason: He had no time to take care of me. A request whether I would have agreed with the change, there has not been.

Current Issue:
stationing My contract ended in late May 2004 and could not be extended for reasons of social security. Previously, he was always renewed annually with application and approval of my superiors, of exemptions by the PA. For the last date of renewal before 1 year, told me HR, HZ has agreed that a further extension, and future extensions no problem, because we have had the new project Spadi. Thus, a new project and a new location. Before the deployment of contract I was employed on mission based in Barcelona.
would like to find articles about my return to today (23:07:04) 3 meetings held and T `s, whose main contents I reproduce below.
first Meeting on 05.06.2004 in PL-C
Users: Hr. Z., Hr. B. Mr. R., and me.
I were Hr. called Z. The following feedback law:
a. Not enough volume in Sp
b. 2 residents
c. No possibility of a further deployment of contract due to social reasons. The return should, of course, be reasonable transition period (a specific time period was not mentioned). For the time being until the end of September should be charged to my stay on mission. to see packaging planning
b. - a.
Sp as a counterbalance to CCC:
My answer My presence at the service provider is advantageous for the packaging
c. The decision has disastrous consequences for private me, as my wife (is English) would not return to D back.
If the decision had come after 3 years, that would be different from now after 8 years. In such time I have set my life in Sp. The only possibility would be: I would come back alone
d. For social reasons, a re-deployment is possible when
:
It is a new project and other project site.
This would have CKD with the new project and the project site Spadi P.
Note: The project was started in the SPPP Kw 46 in the last year.


left us the following: a.
I would discuss the subject with my wife
b. It is on Friday, 14.05. this take place T., in which I should give my decision known.
conversation with Mr. R. before I left the same day (6:05:04)
I told him that for me, the answer is already clear, if the CCC does not work for me in matches, I would separate me from my WW and employment in Sp looking for.
Hr. R. then:
I should not be rushed, possibly changing Hr. Z. indeed his opinion, if Mr.. DA no longer worked for the CCC and would be back with SSSS. From 1 MAI would not pay more CKD for him. And again, if I were in the CCC in WWW, every 2 weeks used in SSS is required.
second Meeting (T) on 05/14/2004
Users: Hr. Z., Hr. B. Mr., R., Hr. W. and I
Hr. Z. I wondered how I would have chosen.
My answer: My wife, as I suspected, would not want to D back. And so I would not want to come. If the CCC does not work for me in more matches, would have a heavy heart I had to disconnect of WW and look for a new job in Sp. This would I regret very much is because I work in Spain very much.
Then Hr. Z.:
We understand that we are right, it was never the talk that we have no work in Spain. It's not out of social reasons.
So stay once to September on a business trip in Spain. If you have another idea, please contact us.
third Meeting (T) on 07/06/2004
Users: Hr. R., Hr. W. and I informed
I was as follows: a.
T. This is logged
b. That from October 1 would be my job in the CCC WWW. If I fail do so would have serious consequences
c. When I asked what would be today the return reason: Low volume and 2 residents
d. In 1-2 years, one would possibly use SSS not because there is a tendency to shift everything to the east
e. Fri K.-G. decided Hr. DA remains in the project and I go back to www.
My Answer: A. The
Ms. K.-G. behind it I suspected already, but I hear it now 1
time exactly what I criticize, however, Hr. Since everything is made possible as SSSS - and for me as a WW employee - not an employee. To Hr. DA you have been waiting in SSSS on his work record, and now he has a WW - getting the contract - N. For it would be socially, as amended by a return to SSSS, nothing, while it is a fatal decision for me, my private life brings totally confused.
B. The CCC has not sent a robot to matches but a person with family. WW also has a social duty of care. In the extreme case, I would have to remain unemployed even in matches, because I do not for social / personal reasons, return is possible. We take care of the mother is not very healthy for us. And my daughter is at present in training. I stressed again how much I charged this situation. I was also wondering if I have otherwise, "look around" in Spain, had to work.
I'm 54, I was 30, it would be easier, I replied. It Ms. K. was recommended to me - to speak and G. her to describe my personal situation, as it is set as socially. My telephone conversation on 19.05.04 with the SSS - Management Hr. Z.! Mr. Z informed me of a telephone conversation between him and Mr.. Mr. R. Z. wanted information on the status Hr. DA because of rumors that he should return to the SSSS. Hr. Reinke informed that Mrs. K. - G. again is the new boss.
For Hr. DA would change anything professionally, everything remains the same. He has an employment contract from WW - N, and the CCC will pay for it. When asked what happens to me, "replied Mr.. R.
I do not want to Germany and he looks so Sp in a new job. On Z's question of what happens for now with the SSS-packing plan, said Mr.. R.: Hr. Z. should not worry. Hr. Kunkel (packaging designers in the CCC) would be a month off for SGL and do the work ahead.
Summary: 1st
In all 3 above talks held my private affairs were absolutely no attention. It was not even asked. My wife takes care of her mother and our daughter is in training, living with us and is alone in Barcelona is not "viable", not interested.
second The return reasons changed within a week.
first Meeting 06.05. Return reason: Low volume
second Meeting. T `s at 14:05: No work was supported by Hr. Z. denied, but it was now third from social reasons
Of me was always advised that a return is difficult or impossible for private reasons for such a period of time.
4th My age (54) and my health condition (in October 2001 I suffered a heart attack) are not included.
5th In 2001 should be a return. It was agreed a resident application for Sao Paulo. After my heart attack in Okt.2001 this was because of the stressful burden in SP but discarded. I stayed in sixth Sp
It is obvious that due to the decision of Ms. K.-G. is to be completed by all my stay in Spain.
7th It is surprising that my Resident activity on such a high level at the field level manager (Ms. K. - G.) is treated.
The theme for me is very important because my career depends on it. Health I have already suffered from the severe psychological stress. I was due to heart - written and Kreislaufdisfunktionen 2 weeks sick.
I hope I do not the simple facts could explain to some extent understandable. For certain questions arise, I will of course always available.
friendly Greetings from Milan PE4
B. ..

An exhibition of bullying
http://www.skulptur-projekte.de/kuenstler/siekmann/
Please contact or support includes:
http://adam-stiftung.de
http://www. mobbing-seminare.com
http://www.arbeitsrecht-seminare.com
http://www.jetzt-helfen-wir-uns-selbst.com
http://milanstation.de
http://mobbing- gegner.de
http://www.mein-parteibuch.de
http://www.afa-spd-ahrweiler.de
http://www.arbeitsplatz-mobbing-suedbaden.de,
http://www . mobbingstop.de
http://www.stop-kirchensubventionen.de/
http://www.flegel-g.de/
http://www.linkezeitung.de

0 comments:

Post a Comment