Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cool Things To Write On Cd's

The anti-bullying Newsletter 42


for a world of work without harassment, discrimination, violence, harassment and exclusion!

petitions court dates ... ... ... Law and Justice AGG ..... TV shows ... dignity of the human judgments .... ... .... actions stories ... stories ... Art .... Products ... Performance ... exclusion ..

The world is a ghetto.
George Benson, musician

And that one of psychological violence, especially the Siamese twins and can not escape the fact in which one opens into the wide world had to hear Ralph R.. It all began with the firmness in which he is not "baiting" was, as stated in the language of corruption. The consequences, he tells us in the second part.
.....
A global case of psychological war on and around the workplace, part 1
by Ralph R.

In my work as Chief Representative in Indonesia, I witnessed the following operations:

money was drained into invisible channels
I noticed that the Indonesian importer is not clean and it's worked there ever come back to inconsistencies with regard to the provided funds. An investigation was initiated by me in the sand. The director of the group said it raised this only: "I should keep quiet."

The Anfütterungsversuch
Since I had no leadership position in spite of my alleged expertise, "I should I should be patient" is but I noticed the following. Thus, D. and director has his successor once a month with a board of the Indonesian importer (Lord Ca., Indonesia or Singapore) taken. I was not present at these talks, despite my alleged market responsibility. Later, I was Mr. Ca. and Mr. Cu., tendered two directors at the Indonesian importer of a grant of 1,500 .- and 2,500 .- $ per month to "the difficulties of my position slightly offset. This offer was rejected, I am believes that this is both Mr. and Mr. D. have accepted as, because both, despite the disastrous performance of these importers were very violent in protection from criticism. Therefore, my guess as to those persons.

Honesty as a value
Since I accepted no payment, but out of curiosity about employees of the importer, inspected the books of the importer and had discovered some irregularities, I was in the house. declared the enemy. I am also met restrictions of the Group in Singapore. Despite sales success of the new model, through my work, I was not allowed to drive such a vehicle, "as it is not my responsibilities are cars present to sell "

subsidies lure more
After I had irregularities on the use of sales support and marketing subsidies apparently further by analysis, the financial confirmed in Singapore, of course I was no longer acceptable. It was meant to me, "not that I was helpful for the system." Any action for the misappropriation of funds by the importer was not initiated. Also, people have watched in Singapore, as the importer, the last independent dealer has driven into bankruptcy, so that now only in. was able to sell these vehicles.
result of various processes in Indonesia had Mr. Ca. 2002 to leave the importer (In.), but was still of Singapore with all the information and pulling the strings in the background.

Mr. Reiter pleasure
It was customary for visitors from Germany, "to create a special experience." For example, was once taken the yacht of AS (the owner of In. And one of the richest men in Indonesia) to spend some "fun hours." Or another time wanted to go to the usual bars with the usual "entertainment". Whether the amounts paid by credit card amounts were then paid back by the managers I would affirm nor deny.

The psychological violence begins
To accommodate his wife as "Fleet Sales Manager at the importer in Singapore can be called Sir D. me to" get "on the documents. If I could not, it would be a shame if it had to denigrate me because of "corruption". Since I had once investigated as a journalist on the scene, he asked me to use these contacts. In January 2003 I was asked for more opportunities for documents, but what I have denied. Then, let me Mr. D and Mr. B., (successor to Mr. D) know that I should fix "proactive" to a new job. From this
Time on, I was only gemobt yet. I had no way to move something or if I touched something, it was thoroughly destroyed by my superiors. My colleagues on the actions of the men were also very puzzled.

The increase
To complete the whole story then tried to attach Mr. Director as yet I have an affair in which I had allegedly demanded $ 10,000 from an Indonesian to imagine that at Lamborghini. True is, that I was active at that time no longer with the company and was told that if you want it, I dabeizuhaben in Indonesia and Italy, an advance of flights and hotel in the amount of 10,000 .- $ Is to pay no more and.


The smear campaign, always popular with the mob.
All these operations by these gentlemen, my name dragged through the mud and the entire company around so worn that I was burned by the insiders. I tried this in talks with the group to clarify but never received a response. Informed sources, I know only that there is an internal file on me that I found myself not to make more, etc etc. Although I was never a request for information given. Similarly, to date, the agreed measures, such as outsourcing, were temporary allowances and so no further observed.

cremated
Standing Up to now I have obtained despite repeated urging by the R. no job reference or other reference. Rather, it is so that I can apply for a job where I want, but after the first positive talks, will always refused. Some employees of the Group have confirmed to me verbally that it has answered all inquiries negative for me and also a letter to all employees and agents sent to keep up with my person no contact.

If you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

E. 4
You have to believe in his dreams, if you want to survive.
Werner Höfer
Psychological violence in and around the Workplace or forbid the beginning, because YOU are the next morning:
Only the one who comes and sees and hears, understands why it works!
of B u B and fellow
Location: Frederick Place, 34117 Kassel (Appendix 2.41), in the period from 25.08.2007 to clock 12:00 13:00:
An exhibition of bullying
http://www.skulptur-projekte .com / artists / Siekmann /
Please contact or support includes:
http://adam-stiftung.de
http://www.jetzt-helfen-wir-uns-selbst.com
http:// mobbing-gegner.de
http://www.afa-spd-ahrweiler.de
http://www.unternehmenskultur.theisen-web.de/
http://www.forums9.ch/autoren/Schiller/index . htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment