Monday, January 31, 2011

What Does A Pierced Nipple Mean?

January-Splitter

- My 36th Birthday was weird - I'm "just" older. Although it was nice to be with ex-SchwieMa to and meet to go bowling in the evening. I get paid too wonderful things, some people know me very well.



- January was mainly influenced by the certificates. Each one will be, however, no one becomes a parent for some enemy. As is suddenly confronted with even unexcused days of absence of students who are suddenly a problem. The problem lies more with those parents who take care never to look just a week before the holidays and then someone to blame. Of course the teacher.



- The only time rushes along. I hate it, especially with life-time work to spend, if every morning is like himself. Torture out of bed. Large Enttäushcung that Tuesday is held Saturday.



- Even the weekends were not always easy since there are several people around me just goes bad. I have noticed that I'm even more determined receptive if I even like such a vessel just before overflowing bin.


- This not a nice atmosphere to work. My boss was more difficult, I tried to fight back -. Thinking about strange people in management positions also some colleagues with big elbows. As our job was not tough enough.



- In return I try to go regularly to the sport - which I do not always succeed. Sometimes I'm even too tired for it. But to swim I have rediscovered for me. As a child I've been training regularly. My body seems to really be remembered. Beautiful. Here I am now powere from you. And just to head out on the water just trying to center.




-. Overall very strenuous month could again But I spend a little time reading. While the RTL D.schungelc.amp maintained? For each sociologists / psychologists certainly a pleasure regarding group dynamics.


- The snow is gone, the birds are already singing. Although it was quite cold in between again. Spring?


0 comments:

Post a Comment