Monday, January 10, 2011

Can Too Much Wine Cause Heart Palpitations

Berlin winter attributes

I live in Berlin and the last 3 years. It is said that this winter is the coldest in 100 years. may be, I do not know if it was warmer in 1914, was probably not matter at that time. What I find remarkable, however, is that the Berlin S Bahn so much failed as it does now. But I will not complain, on the contrary, I would like to thank her. I thank the Berlin S Bahn, because it inspires people. So I have found two very good sides who have directly or indirectly related to the chaos.

The first page is programmed from Potsdam students and kept informed about current train delays and cancellations of the Berlin S Bahn. They also collect statistical data so that you can also look like time's favorite line in recent days was so. So here you go to the beautiful side Zugausfall.de . The second page is

it for some time, but moved only by the very successful glosses on the S train chaos in my visor. The coyote takes on current issues and treats them very snappy and intelligent. I would particularly like to highlight an article about myteriƶse objects in train stations : be) may need to Berlin and have seen all daft theater itself, to laugh about it, but we have a good laugh. Therefore, unconditional Recommended reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment