Saturday, January 15, 2011

Layered Look With Straightening Iron

find evidence steal time

early Saturday again and I spend my WE already back at my desk. Although I have since somehow the whole week to gesesen late. The testimonies letter I never even went out of hand very easily, developed this year especially difficult, as it is

a) the transfer is testimony to the high school and the parents hover like vultures over me, finally, to provide for their children to secondary school. Whether that would be good for them or I do not




b) the evidence is now fifth, which I write for these children and I can think of no one better than other formulations.

Other colleagues are not so many thoughts. Copy and paste. But I always think about how I would have felt as a child, if I had received such a certificate.

* sigh * So you can also spend his life.

This is exactly the right time to time "to make that we have said so much free time.

I do not need so much and I will just in the winter," again "advertising" for the teacher's self- "create, if I'm lucky Become times this week here's a photo post from my floor that can only go through with jungle map, as this stack as many papers are

0 comments:

Post a Comment