Friday, January 14, 2011

Semperit Ice & Snow Tires

... And always nice to read about the internet before!

I have collected some bad experiences with online shopping. Sorry. I may wish it to anyone, but with a few steps to minimize the risk of a few, to fraudsters to fall.

Today I start my chapter thus: Poor online stores. And this here is the king of this category: Hands off DVD4MUSIC.com !

In the spring of 2010 I ordered there after a long search, the SACD Long Gone Before Daylight by The Cardigans, which of course is a brilliant and wonderful album, but I was interested in how they would sound as SACD. And it should be a gift.

When my money was deducted instantly from the first credit card was simply nothing. Even after a few weeks nothing happened. I asked where the SACD remains, after all, was in the shop so that she was "in stock". I was told that they did they have to order from the U.S., but it would come soon, within the next few days. Nothing happened. I asked a few weeks later, again after she was still on the way it was when I cancels my order. They told me they would cancel the order and refund my money. Also, because nothing happened. For weeks. Any demand answered an email from Simon Draper "with the following statements: What was the problem again? Huh, what order? Okay, we will cancel and pay the money back.

After a few less expensive Google search I found several complaints about the tactics of DVD4Music: rip off and make himself scarce - and the years since more than 6, proven! Read the problems here , are here, here , here, and here . And certainly not on many other sites.

did after about two months consoling DVD4MUSIC I wrote that I had turned my lawyer for fraud. And hey presto, I got an email that I am the money had just returned a few days later it was on my account. This seems to be his ploy. No emails, no calls, eventually they have to be people.

It was, I learned that at stores that do not have a well-known as the Trusted Shops Seal shopping TÜV or better anschmeißt first data octopus Google and best entering the shop name plus "problem" or "fraud" in the search. If the shop has become conspicuous, it is fairly certain reviews somewhere, for the worse the experience, the greater the likelihood that someone was giving vent his anger. Just like me:) So please post more

you and protect someone from being ripped from DVD4MUSIC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment