Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Prosumer Hd Mini Dv Camorders

10 000 crosses

I do if finally the stupid products are away on Friday.
All completely turn at the wheel
parents more than children.

As if the transition into high school was not bad enough to make us the leaders in this year with the abolition of primary school particularly difficult. Sure, now that EVERY child should go to grammar school. Sorry, not aware that not every child's school to CAN.
The
gave it (this week alone!):

- the mother of today - yet occurred, they might come to ask me for what career I recommend her son (and then seriously (3 days prior to the testimony!) was yet to discuss);

- the mother (since today) think of the bad cutting her son would be my fault because he "has so many compartments so you!".
Uh??
It really is only 3 years so ....;

- the child who snaps out today completely because it was thought that the math teacher would have "totally apart on him" and all the time with his parents threatened ( as if they were lawyers?) - Unfortunately, he has ignored his share in this;

- and the parents who daily complain to me because their child during group work in groups with "not acceptable to children" lands - and I do not choose, but (!) the groups are random each time - and their child "only reason" gets bad marks. Could be because that every time offense sits in a corner and not longer be addressed;
That the parents contact me in the letters, not even, let alone sign it and insult really just a no one would know where the child's social has skills ....

Sometimes I looove my job!


0 comments:

Post a Comment