Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Para Q Sirve Viavox En Crema

gifts for friends, the friends find beautiful

Because I've revived this blog to write about my experiences in the world of online stores, I start today at times to recommend one. About a year ago I ordered gifts for friends, because a good friend of mine was sick, they removed 600 km resident (s) and I thought a little thing they would cheer you.



I was in some magazine, online or offline reading of the online store and found him at the first visit very interesting. A notable example I find the different categories that were classified by Freundesart. That the store has now abandoned. Too bad, I think. But the new categories to sort the gifts occasions, which of course is also practical. So actually gifts for friends and occasions when one breaks the other's head:)

I particularly found the quick delivery and good packaging, it was even a personal greeting settled, what pleased me.

I ordered at that time the crane happiness, which is tiny, but very cute and the thought alone makes a little bit happier.


somehow belongs to the shop and the shop Weiss Weiss , which I think is very aesthetic, as kept very simple and minimized. Better a small, fine overview to be chosen carefully as too much of everything. Here have not yet ordered, but who knows who married sometime soon - all in white:)



Have fun surfing and browsing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment