Friday, January 28, 2011

Gpsphone Pokemon Cheats No Computer

by monkeys for monkeys MailChimp

Some time ago I recommended a friend of the newsletter system MailChimp , and since I quite as exceptional feel, so the program wants I of course like to think again.

we needed for our shop a new newsletter system, not because we wanted to work with our old template. But it should first of course not be too costly, as we have our Admin Marvin asked if what the white, so I've made myself even think about it and built a small test newsletter.

Apart from the fact that it was easy to set everything in the back end, it has even been fun. I was purely draw our contacts via Excel (csv or or or or) and the names have been automatically detected, the addresses assigned, deleted duplicated contacts and everything sorted pretty clear. Up to 1000 contacts and 6000 messages per month, the program is free, what you want to have, furthermore, either to multiple contacts or more messages can be controlled through different payment systems. In the free version in the footer is still a small integrated MailChimp logo But for such a good program makes it so like a little advertising.


So we see from the first back after logging. Then you can consider whether to build templates, loads or processed, create lists and assign or climb through all Wetern functions of MailChimp. Since I am deep in the heart to have every stupid joke mainly I like the little monkey at the top right of the screen very naturally, which is always some nonsense, "says".

MailChimp I can recommend for a simple newsletter management simple. The recipient can log on and off, preferences Share or adjust the newsletter. Statistics show the click rate and if you really want to have more control, you can also use Google Analytics on it.

thumbs up, I like MailChimp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment