Monday, February 7, 2011

Tamil Model Wedding Invitation

And another day in the wilderness therapy

- So, now I am from the south (because where I live) to the north (where I actually do not live and would have to go more than 1.5 hours alone) by phone.

- I'm back even one step go and physicians with "ADDITIONAL TRAINING" called therapy - even though I is not really is a bit fishy, if the patient nor the spectacle before me strength was adjusted and the doctor I now see into the soul wants.

- Finally I have moved up a gear and back (on the advice of a treatment-experienced colleague) at various neurologists call to come at least once with anyone in conversation.

I assume you already guess the result??

Now I really know no further. Since it is decided this is not really too simple step and then this ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment