Thursday, February 10, 2011

How To Cancle Your Doujin Moe Account

just annoys me ....

This morning I found a handbag!

first I thought that someone might have stolen and weggewofen, but somehow still all sorts of stuff was in there (only one card I have not seen so quickly, otherwise I would have the same returned), so I brought them to the police after work. Probably only someone had lost my bags are already slipped from the shoulder and the health insurance card that was in the bag, I could see that the owner of 96 (!) Years old.

The police admitted the bag first complete, because they are obliged to monitor everything that's in it. This was not a really big bag, but apparently had some little "secret compartments" in any case, the police and I first fell down the jaw, as he apparently fished the entire family jewels of the lady from one of the subjects. It was really like in Crime! What some people shall bear around with him?

He asked me whether I want to reward - but honestly, I could not for the misfortune of others "enrich" I would be ashamed in the land, I do not even have the Purse, etc. have been stolen, and I know what Renner is the land for corrosive and actually I just wanted the woman to get her things.

any case, it will ring at my door just now and her daughter as before. Had the police redistributable probably just my name and wanted to say thank you. I was so nice. Unfortunately, I have noticed too late that the real owner out there in a wheelchair was sitting, because I live up 2 stairs, no lift, and Now she could not.



The daughter said: "My mother is sitting in wheelchairs ...." (And I thought .... and can not therefore come himself - but when I looked out the window, slide I saw the daughter's mother).

I was a bit sad, would have liked to know ... I'm goofy but also why I have not come the same .... If you like views in the eyes ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment