Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cute Tattoos For Lower Front Hip

12 of 12 in February (of 13 on 15: o)))

The principle: we documented 12 Day of each month with 12 any photos. I see this primarily as a photographic diary - once a month.
The Action 12 of 12 has its source here , who is still in the process, you can see on Caro list.



I look at me so much with you to - so I have now decided to also participate. A little late. The pictures are from 13.2. Next time, hopefully on time!




Waking up is immediately clear: ONCE AGAIN conjunctivitis. I do not know which number in recent months. Contact lenses and I will probably not permanent friends.

discloses view outside spanked again snow. Cold.


Fortunately, you can get something in Bloom in the warm house. My orchids stretch out the snow probably just the tongue.


A perfect day to begin with the already long geplnaten vitamin treatment to improve the immune system.

Then first my daily elixir of life (tea) and look, how are you Sun

Today I can be really nice time. Was shopping yesterday already - the refrigerator is full. So can continue snowing.


nee Oh, the laundry still waiting ..... Can a little continue to wait. So not complaining.


still has more spring-like structure's food in the kitchen. Easter experience before their time of death by beheading. Sorry - but with white chocolate can not resist me.


Hmhhh, rather just a few vitamins behind - for good's conscience ...

And Food for the Brain and the conjunctiva troubled eyes.


Unfortunately, the stomach gets hungry again soon .... typical pasta a fast food ..... tasty new dish would have her.



But it's Sunday. Because not only is "The Perfect Celebrity Dinner" for excitation, but this time with nice guy: I liked the candidates of X-factor. Especially Mati Gavriel, who here now wields the wooden spoon. I did not know that a gluten intolerance. Allergy having hard ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment