Friday, February 4, 2011

Symtom Of Radio Tooth Implant

Android Market now also as a Web page to reach

I do not at all if I've been waiting on it, but now I think to myself: WHY IS THERE'S ONLY NOW?

Since yesterday (?) You can surf the marketplace Android also easily use his computer and download apps. This goes to a Google account in a easy. And you have with fairly high probability eh, if you use an Android smartphone, as there almost everything is synchronized via Google, the contact of a calendar to emails.

After the had read good news am, of course I surfed quickly to market and have sought diligently apps, clicked through and downloaded. I have the option on my phone, but despite a large screen and fast processor, it is so much easier and clearer.

Here is an impression of the structure of the page:






The great thing: you buy the apps online and they are automatically synchronized with your smartphone and install it. I have for my beloved HTC Gratia now live a new background "wp clock full" downloaded and also published today Blogger App , so you can post very easy on the go! Super stuff!

I wish you a great weekend, with much much App Runtergelade:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment