Thursday, February 24, 2011

Do Cheetos Cause Constipation

Oh, (N) ostalgie ....

the former East Germans among us suggests maybe just the same as my heart beat:


I could not even believe it when I one of my favorite children's book series from the GDR - THE 3 Little fellow (yes, I know the title sounds a bit wooden, but the books are simply enchanting) - now discovered audio books.

This series I have loved !!!!!

It's about three elves - the hot Ausehen her accordingly: shoe, moss beard and muff (my personal favorite, the fact has a muff as clothes on) - and experience all kinds of adventures. In total there are 4 books that belong together though, but you can read separately.

you were - for "our" conditions (hot, I will had a few books that were so colorful) - unbelievably great illustrated.


to Ostzeit were the books in the '80s, the race and I am incredibly proud of, they still call my own. There are now also reprints I have just seen in AMA * ON.

The audio books I have brought to me at least the same and am now in my first children's universe.

In fact, I'm thinking about a children's book action here on the blog by ... there are so many things I'd like to read and what my heart was as a child .... If you had to feel like maybe?

0 comments:

Post a Comment