Monday, February 28, 2011

Images Of Women Wearing Girdles

February Splitter

extremely skewed month. I realize that I'm absolutely by the wind.

- I passed things that happen to me otherwise, "I will extend the wrong book in the library, I lose my library card (fortunately has found it to someone and released - THANKS!), I have the lock again from my apartment off in the pool my socks fall into the fresh geputze dressing room and I have to go home with wet feet, I promise myself constantly in school (much to the delight of my students) - in one day I had to stay at home because nothing was easy, the level of that I can endure was exceeded.



- otherwise I'll take this much with humor, but I do somehow been lost. Is also external. Currently, I have always physical signs of stress, such as my second lip herpes in this (!) Year. Build a not exactly on.


- To people who want to make a still life unnecessarily difficult and find it really important that you would like to write schoolchildren instead of students. Good thing there in the world no other problems exist and ministers are allowed to stay in office all the passages in the dissertation have been shown copies. I will not be so ...


- But finally, finally, a test appointment with a therapist. Although the end of March and only one - but a start. The straw, to which I cling.


- The Berlinale (which is not always the case) has great movies (such as "The King's speech") is brought to Berlin, but I've hardly done anything for me this month can tell me right now difficult to rouse. Corrosive! And do not feel automatically relaxed during the weekend.



- At least occasionally comes through again a little bit of me: geklimpert again a little on the guitar (which I have previously done almost only), read, cakes baked with .... new goggles, I motivated myself to go to the swimming pool, (eventually wants to use it), the gym seemed less tempting ....( too cold, too far away, other inner-pig-dog excuses) ...


- But finally it seems to be spring and you breathe automatically - the cold was not really nice in the end. Now it seems the sun in my apartment. I like that Have already spotted the first spring flowers ....


- Starting tomorrow, I can theoretically get my bike out of the winter home ... I must rouse myself but also the first place. When everything has become so seemingly exhausting? I may not. I am not so and so must now somehow to ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment