Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Seperate Cake Stands Varying Heights

Laid to Rest live


laid to rest, I had me, as I put this oh-so-acclaimed ham in the DVD player. Yes, in my DVD player fits well, a whole ham. Oh, then in the text. After all the good films of the last time I thought it would be but once the time to discuss a really, really bad movie. How did I know beforehand that the movie would be bad? Not at all. But as luck, I will have notes to over 20 films, I was just too lazy einzupflegen them regularly.

The story I would love to also serve a passion on a silver platter, but in order to find them I would need probably a corpse sniffer dog. It is not available and what little is there, stinks to heaven so that it can only be at the decay. A young girl wakes up in a coffin, is located in a funeral parlor. A killer who looks like Sido - no joke - is after her. Of course, escape the dickbusige silly and goes hitchhiking (because their luck lately was so fair, she decides well, there is something overstretching) with a middle-aged man. This takes her to his house to his wife, who holds the girl for a prostitute. Long story short, Sido followed the girl, of course, at the mercy of anyone and does hold.

The film is not only flat, he even manages to drown in the blood, which he fabricated himself. And there are a lot. Whether the in-law of the friendly motorist with a Bowie knife is almost decapitated (rather it is the front half of the head, so the face abgesäbelt and oh yes - like knife experts forgive me please if not a Bowie knife was) or throats are slit open to blood shortage it is definitely not. It is almost good thing, because something has to flow even in the gaping plot holes, having this film.

atmosphere builds up at any time, the characters go on a backside of All over, the actors are lousy, the film is coated meaningless, crowned the whole is devoid of meaning only from its end.

this movie must have seen absolutely no one.

0 / 5 points

0 comments:

Post a Comment