Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Power Rangers Yaoi Blog

Fast planning

Tomorrow we go to the Fasterei. My plan is now as follows:

  • no ready sweets such as chocolate, sweets etc.
  • no sugar in tea and coffee
  • no cakes or other pastries, which contains sugar, such as biscuits
  • juices and other beverages sugar (eg Coke, Fanta, etc.)
  • no chips, burgers, sausage, etc.
I hope, a more firmly defined plan brings the desired result, as you hopefully completely hypoglycaemic overviews the reserves. This time I've said several people directly, that I fast and they want to take a little care of that (Not chewing candy stand in front of me ...).



Funnily enough, I've (sort of mental preparatory) also beaten in the last few days quite well, not had such a hankering for the sweet stuff. But that is what happens: If you must, you do not, but if it is denied, will it necessarily .... man!

I'm gonna tell definitely how it goes - and if the whole drudgery really somehow reflected on my weight.



For I hope to see even a little bikini, I wants to fly on Easter in the sun.

This includes sports at me until then (what I am trying anyway).
But seriously, how do you as a woman (Sarah Jessica Parker also in: mother, well over 40) are those arms? I vacillate between envy and be a little disgusted.



0 comments:

Post a Comment