Saturday, March 5, 2011

How To Clean A Magnalite Pot]

you fast during Lent?

One student told me on Monday very amused that he had seen a flyer in the church service, where you could pick up tips on what do without during Lent could all: Computer, TV ... (Oh Tone): "Ha, ha, so you will probably deviates little!"

I was admittedly pretty crazy guarantees that a Catholic student who regularly attended the church service and also in our school to Catholic religious education, obviously do not know what Lent means really.

In fact I found this flyer even very interesting, but because he reminded me that even I would like to return to practice renunciation. Waiver to other places hopefully to gain better quality of life.
Perhaps to be me my confidence back for more. Who wants to read more
to here: http://www.vnr.de/b2c/lebensberatung/persoenlichkeitsentwicklung/fastenzeit-warum-sich-verzicht-lohnt.html

My last attempts were unfortunately very pitiful and have failed again and again. The spurs me but also to try again.

My question to you: you is Fasting during Lent? And if so, what are you omitted?

Since I already do not smoke and drink, it will probably be back with me the candy. Especially in my profession have somehow all the incredible demand for sugar. I always find it funny when I look at colleagues in the cabinet catch, and I see there stashed chocolate or jelly babies.


also fast food like pizza, burgers, etc. (ie, it I want to do without, that is not in the cabinets colleagues: o))) - which I eat anyway but rarely, only in "emergencies" - but mostly just entering THEN).

may also television, but since I have to think about it, because I like to watch news, especially when something currently pending. As a teacher I need to be informed. Well, there's also the Internet ... but probably this is then a loophole Blöse hmhhh *... ...* * Think *... Last year saw the

fasting the Germans, according to a survey like this: http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article6433315/Worauf-die-Deutschen-beim-Fasten-verzichten.html

hold or Your all for nonsense? I am also happy about your comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment