Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wella Hair Color Price In Calgary

Ben X


limit this film, I am a few words, and not because he had not been good. Quite the contrary. "Ben X" is perhaps the best and most intelligent movie I could see a long time. The act together without the film to take effect, should hardly be possible. "Ben X" is one of the few films that works best when he caught one off guard. Almost like from behind. can not and I will provide here a summary.

you, dear readers, must satisfy that it is Ben, our protagonist to be a very special person.

The only thing I would say this work of art yet, is that the cast was just wonderful, especially of course the main character. The government and especially the cutting technology have impressed me The soundtrack, like the script - it touched on so many ways. The topics to be addressed, I would not be mentioned, however, is a fact - they were perfectly transmitted, tangible, made understandable.

to debut by Nic Balthazar you can save more words. Buys you this movie necessarily, if ever a film was worth to be seen, then this one.

5 / 5 points - with a recommendation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment