Monday, January 10, 2011

Where Can I Watch Bait Bus Movies Free?

stories from the District Court

Always a celebration are the interviews of witnesses who testify suddenly something other than what they have indicated to the police

other day in the District Court T..

Chairman: Yes
then tell times

witness.
a punch I not seen!
witness says something different than he has given to the police. He beschriebt including the offender as wearing glasses. Describes very different now Tatablauf exculpatory.

Chairman: Are they
be sure?

Witness:
Yes I'm sure with 100%! - As I've said it, it was for sure! I stood right beside!

Chairman:
That is now almost a year ago. - Was not your memory still fresh in the police?

Witness:
Yes but that was already almost a year!

Chairman: Yes
to the police but they have indicated a punch. I read them once before ... (Reads statement)
Have not the police tell the truth?

Witness:
But of course, already!

Chairman:
So then it means what they have said to the police!

Witness:
course! It's like I said then!

...

0 comments:

Post a Comment